- Introducing StageOpt – State-of-the-Art Calculations for Optimizing Perforation Design
- Thermoelastic fracturing and buoyancy-driven convection – Surprising sources of longevity for EGS circulation
- Fervo Energy’s ‘Project Red’ Results Are a Historic Breakthrough for Geothermal Energy – What Comes Next?
- A New Approach for Interference Test Analysis: Quantifying the Degree of Production Impact
- Optimization of perforation orientation for achieving uniform proppant distribution between clusters
- Interesting papers from the 2023 SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference
- Proppant distribution between perforation clusters
- ResFrac’s Automated Economic Optimization Tool
- Test Shows Fracturing Can Also Create Underground Water Heating Systems
- ResFrac Featured as Pioneering Software Technology in Hart Energy’s 2023 Hydraulic Fracturing Techbook
- Fervo Energy sees ‘breakthrough’ in enhanced geothermal technology, opening path for firm, clean power
- Hart Exclusive: Making Informed Subsurface Decisions
- ResFrac’s Garrett Fowler is named 2023 SPE Distinguished Lecturer
- DOE Innovators Roundtable on Enhanced Geothermal Systems with Secretary Granholm
- The Fracturing Plan: Hit a Well 300 ft Away—How Hard Could That Be?
- What Is Really Happening When Parent and Child Wells Interact?
- Why Multistage Stimulation Could Transform the Geothermal Industry
- TWA Energy Influencers 2021
- Frac Tech: Simulation Sheds Light On Complex Relationships Between Parent-Child Wells
- Exclusive 360 Energy Expert Network Video Interview: Understanding Your Reservoir – A conversation w/Mark McClure, CEO, ResFrac
- Obserintelligence Podcast interviews ResFrac CEO Mark McClure
- Hart Energy Profiles ResFrac as Innovative, Disruptive Technology
- ResFrac Corporation Closes Equity Financing with Altira Group and Launches New User Interface
- ResFrac on the Oil and Gas Startups Podcast
- Questions Over Permeability Prompt Producer-Led Group To Rebuild Key Fracture Diagnostic
- ATCE Startup Competition Names People’s Choice and Rising Star Winners
- University Group Lists “Most Promising” Oil & Gas Startups of the Year
- New Modeling Code Sees Deep Inside Fractures, May Change Thinking on Well Spacing
The industry’s only fully coupled hydraulic fracturing and reservoir simulator
Want to learn more about what ResFrac is doing? Sign up for updates.
Test designs in a virtual environment before implementing them in the field
Physics-based simulation is synergistic with data analytics and field data collection. Synthesize field data and accelerate the process of continuous improvement.
Engineers and executives both love ResFrac
Recent content from the ResFrac blog
ResFrac Corporation is built around the ResFracPro simulator, which is the only commercial simulator that fully integrates genuine hydraulic fracture modeling and reservoir simulation. Now, we are broadening to build a complementary suite of apps – which we are called ‘ResApps.’
Below are links to watch two recently recorded talks. The first was a presentation with ThinkGeoEnergy discussing the impressive results from Fervo Energy’s recent Project Red pilot. The second was a presentation with whitson summarizing the URTeC-2019-123 compliance method procedure for interpreting DFITs. If you are interested in either topic, please check them out!
Practical guidelines for DFIT interpretation using the ‘compliance method’ procedure from URTeC-2019-123
This blog post provides practical tips for interpreting Diagnostic Fracture Injection Tests (DFITs) using the ‘compliance method’ procedure initially developed by McClure et al. (2016) and refined in the paper URTeC-2019-123, which summarized results from a joint industry study performed with a consortium of operators.